Six Layer Mexican Dip
1 container Sabra Garlic Hummus
2 cans refried beans
dash garlic powder
4-5 large avocados
2 teaspoons almond milk
1 Tablespoon Vegenaise
dash of garlic powder (second dash!)
1 package Taco Seasoning
4-5 chopped tomatoes
3/4 cup fresh cilantro
2 finely chopped green onions and stems
1 cup chopped jalapeno peppers
enough chopped dark green lettuce to make 6 cups with cilantro, onions and peppers
1 can green or black pitted olives, drained and chopped
1. Mix hummus, refried beans and first dash of garlic powder.
2. Spread to touch sides of a glass 9.5″ x 11″ dish.
3. Blend avocados, milk, salad dressing, salt, and second dash of garlic powder.
4. Spread on the hummus mixture ⅕ inch away from edge of dish to that bean layer is visible. Continue spreading each layer slightly more away from the edge than the layer below.
5. Sprinkle taco seasoning over the avocado mixture.
6. Spread chopped tomatoes over taco seasoning.
7. Mix cilantro, green onions, jalapeno peppers, and chopped dark green lettuce and layer on the tomatoes.
8. Top with the chopped olives.
9. Serve cold with crackers and corn chips.