3 cups quick oats
2 cups flour (whole wheat pastry or oat)
2 tsp salt
1 cup brown sugar
1 cup oil
2 tsp vanilla
2 cans pineapple crushed in its own juice
4 Tbsp cornstarch
1. Combine dry ingredients in a bowl, combine oil and vanilla and mix with dry ingredients.
2. Combine pineapple and cornstarch in a pot and heat while stirring until thick and cornstarch becomes clear.
3. Spread half of topping in a 10 x 15 baking dish.
4. Cover with the thickened pineapple.
5. Spread remaining topping over the pineapple.
6. Bake at 350 for 45 minutes.