Vegan Thumbprint Cookies
1 cup raw almonds, ground, or 1 1/3 cup almond meal
1 cup rolled oats
1 cup whole wheat pastry flour
1/2 teaspoon coriander
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 scant cup olive oil
1/2 cup maple syrup
1. Mix all together.
2. Make walnut size balls and place on a sprayed cookie sheet.
3. Press Thumb into each ball to make indentation.
4. Fill thumbprint with natural fruit jam.
5. Bake at 350* for 10-15 minutes.
6. Makes 40 cookies at this size, you can make them a little larger, if you wish.
You can substitute cinnamon for the coriander.