Confetti Oven Fries
2 large russet potatoes, scrubbed
2 large sweet potatoes, scrubbed
1/2 to 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
3/4 teaspoon chili powder
3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
3/4 teaspoon Italian seasoning
1/2 teaspoon sea salt, plus more as needed
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Line a large, rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Cut the potatoes into matchsticks or shoestrings; the thinner they are, the crispier the fries will be.
3. Put the potatoes, olive oil, chili powder, garlic powder, and seasoning in a large bowl and toss gently until the potatoes are evenly coated.
4. Spread the potatoes in a single layer on the lined baking sheet. Bake for 25 minutes and remove from the oven. Sprinkle with the sea salt and stir gently to coat.
5. Bake for an additional 15 to 20 minutes or until soft inside, slightly crisp outside, and browned along the edges. Serve immediately.