Coconut-Oat Pie Crust
1 1/2 cups rolled oats (either quick or old fashioned)
1 1/2 cups unsweetened flaked coconut
1/2 cup Sucanat
1 teaspoon salt
1/4 cup water
1. Place all ingredients except water in a food processor and blend into fine crumbs (May be done in a blender if you don’t have a food processor).
2. Add water and blend briefly to mix. (If using a blender, pour into a bowl before mixing in the water by hand.)
3. You should now have a ball of pie dough that holds together, but is not too wet to handle. Divide in 2 balls and roll out between 2 pieces of plastic.
4. Peel off the top piece of plastic and invert pie pan over the rolled out crust. Placing one hand underneath and one on top, flip over so the crust is in the pie pan. Peel off the remaining plastic and press crust into pan, trimming and patching where necessary; flute edge.
5. Bake at 375 degrees for 10 minutes.