Oil-Free Crispy Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
1 cup rolled oats
1 cup cornflakes
1/4 cup oat flour
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1/2 cup maple syrup
1/4 cup raisins
1. Preheat the oven to 350F.
2. Combine everything except for the raisins in a food processor. Process till well combined.
3. Stir in the raisins.
4. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Drop the batter onto the pan 1 tablespoon at a time. Do not crowd them as they will spread while baking.
5. Bake for 15 mins at 350F.
6. Let them cool for about 10 minutes before removing from the pan and enjoying!
7. Keep in the fridge for up to 5 days.
You can use any flake cereal here, or even something like brown rice crisps. Or you can substitute the cereal with more rolled oats, about 1/2 cup.